Body in Balance Vocabulary Worksheet
- Published15 Jul 2019
- Author Emma Lindberg
- Source BrainFacts/SfN
In The Brain Facts Book Chapter 10: The Body in Balance, readers are introduced to the brain and body’s response to both internal and external environmental changes.
After reading and reviewing this chapter with your students, use the provided worksheet to test their knowledge on the material.
Integration into the Curriculum
- Biology, AP Biology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Copy of The Brain Facts Book or just Chapter 10: The Body in Balance (this can be a print out or accessed online as a PDF)
- One copy of the Body in Balance Vocabulary Matching worksheet per student (you can access an interactive PDF version here)
- One copy of the Body in Balance Vocabulary Matching Teacher sheet for grading
- Have your students read Chapter 10: The Body in Balance and take notes.
- Distribute a copy of the Body in Balance Vocabulary Matching worksheet to each student.
- Review the “Instructions” listed at the top of the worksheet.
- Ask your students to complete the worksheet using the book or their notes.
CONTENT PROVIDED BY