Kinds of Research Word Puzzle
- Published20 May 2019
- Author Emma Lindberg
- Source BrainFacts/SfN
Chapter 16 of the Brain Facts book introduces readers to some of the most important research methods for studying the brain, including types of microscopy, animal models, and cutting-edge molecular techniques.
After reading and reviewing this chapter with your students, use the provided worksheet to test their knowledge of the material.
Integration into the Curriculum
- Biology, AP Biology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The Brain Facts book (a PDF version of the book is available at the link)
- One copy per student of the Kinds of Research word puzzle worksheet (you can access an interactive PDF version here)
- One copy of the Kinds of Research word puzzle Teachers Sheet for grading
- Have your students read Chapter 16: Kinds of Research.
- Distribute a copy of the Kinds of Research word puzzle worksheet to each student.
- Review the “Instructions” listed at the top of the worksheet.
- Ask your students to complete the worksheet using the book or their notes.
CONTENT PROVIDED BY